MYANMAR: TWO NEW MEASLES CASES FOUND IN VICTORIA 8 October 2019. Myanmar. Two people have been diagnosed with measles in Melbourne and visited key tourist locations.
Global News Alerts
- Alzheimer’s drug that failed early tests now dubbed effective, heads to FDA – Ars Technica
- West Point cadet Kade Kurita, 20, found dead after days of searches – Fox News
- PRO/MBDS> Avian influenza (23): South Korea (South Chungcheong) H5, wild bird, susp
- Nigeria reports 5 additional Lassa fever cases
- Lebanon reports measles outbreak
- Green alert for tropical cyclone NEOGURI-19. Population affected by Category 1 (120 km/h) wind speeds or higher is 0.