Land area : 331,691 sq km Population : 84,200,000 (mid-2006) Sources: U.N. Human Development Report 2006, United Nations Economic and Social Co...
Land area : 513,000 sq km Population : 65,200,000 (mid-2006) Sources: U.N. Human Development Report 2006, United Nations Economic and Social Com...
<w:lsdexception read more
Land area : 237,000 sq km Population : 6,100,000 (mid-2006) Sources: U.N. Human Development Report 2006, United Nations Economic ...
Land area : 394,000 sq km Population : 44,152,000 (2004) Sources: U.N. Human Development Report 2006, United Nations E...
Land area : 181,035 sq km Population : 14,100,000 (mid-2006) Sources: U.N. Human Development Report 2006, United Nations Economic a...
TAIWAN : Tainan – The number of confirmed dengue fever cases , has escalated to over 3,000 in the past four months, Taiwan’s Centers for Disease Control said Monday. It...
- Egypt – Sharqia Governorate – Spread of H5N1 bird flu in poultry in Tenth of Ramadan City blamed on negligence – FluTrackers
- Avian flu strikes Yunlin chicken farm, 17,000 birds culled – The China Post
- PRO/MBDS> Avian influenza (22): Taiwan (Chiayi) duck, HPAI H5N8
- Skin cancer: Spotting signs early
- India: Alwar district reports 10 diphtheria cases
- Taiwan: Tainan dengue cases top 3,000, lack of leadership blamed
Health Informatics for Enhancing Health and Well-Being
25th - 26th June, 2015
Public Health Conference 2015
11th - 13th July, 2015, Bangkok, Thailand.
International AIDS Society (IAS)2015
19th - 22nd July, 2015, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
A. Health Leadership – Leading and managing healthcare
Marriott Hotel, Putrajaya
19th - 20th August 2015
B.Introduction to Sustainable Development
by Columbia University
Call for visiting researcher Residency 2016 - Brochure Foundation residencies is launched
Deadline : 1st of March 2015 (At midnight GMT)
The 21st International AIDS Conference 2016
17th - 22th July, 2016,Durban, South Africa.