MYANMAR: DENGUE FEVER TRANSMISSION DECLINES
21 October 2019. Myanmar. High dengue fever cases are reported every other year but outbreaks of dengue from 2015 to 2018 have declined.
More Regional Alerts ...
- July 18, 2019 THAILAND’S HEALTH OFFICIALS WARN OVER OUTBREAK OF DENGUE FEVER
- July 10, 2019 SCHISTOSOMIASIS: 200 CASES REPORTED IN RAKHINE STATE, MYANMAR
- August 22, 2019 DENGUE FEVER ENTERS PEAK SEASON AS DEATH TOLL RISES TO 16
- August 31, 2019 MYANMAR: CHIKUNGUNYA REAPPEARS AFTER 10 YEARS
- October 14, 2019 LAOS : AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- August 31, 2019 INFLUENZA: WHO GLOBAL UPDATE, ASIA
- September 10, 2019 THAILAND: DENGUE CLAIMS 3 VICTIMS IN BANGKOK THIS YEAR
- October 14, 2019 MYANMAR: TWO NEW MEASLES CASES FOUND IN VICTORIA
- June 26, 2019 DENGUE FEVER: THIRTY DEATHS IN THAILAND THIS YEAR AND WORSE STILL TO COME
- September 10, 2019 LAO P.D.R. : NO REPORTS OF SWINE FEVER AT STANDARD PIG FARMS
- May 31, 2019 CHINA’S GUANGXI REGION REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- June 26, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN GUIZHOU PROVINCE