24 April 2019, Hanoi, Vietnam. African swine fever has been successfully controlled in
Ngoc Thuy Ward, Long Bien District and Phu Thi Commune, Gia Lam District, according
to Ha Noi Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- October 14, 2019 LAOS : AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- August 31, 2019 LAO: AFRICAN SWINE FIVER – LAOS
- July 10, 2019 SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK AFFECTS NEARLY ALL VIETNAMESE PROVINCES
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- August 31, 2019 THAILAND: AGRICULTURE MINISTER TO OUTLINE AFRICAN SWINE FEVER PREVENTION PLANS
- July 23, 2019 GOVERNMENT SAYS PIGS MUST BE TESTED FOR AFRICAN SWINE FEVER BEFORE TRANSPORT
- July 10, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASE IN QINGHAI
- April 11, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER “CHINA, VIET NAM AND CAMBODIA”
- August 22, 2019 SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED IN MYANMAR FOR THE FIRST TIME
- October 14, 2019 MYANMAR: AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- October 26, 2019 VIETNAM: AVIAN INFLUENZA