24 April 2019, Hanoi, Vietnam. African swine fever has been successfully controlled in
Ngoc Thuy Ward, Long Bien District and Phu Thi Commune, Gia Lam District, according
to Ha Noi Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- April 11, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER “CHINA, VIET NAM AND CAMBODIA”
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities
- April 11, 2019 INFECTIOUS FORM OF AFRICAN SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED FOR FIRST TIME IN JAPAN, IN MEAT FROM CHINA
- March 27, 2019 Vietnam: Pork tapeworm outbreak affects hundreds of children in Bac Ninh
- May 2, 2019 SURIN MAN FIRST TO DIE OF RABIES IN 2019
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand
- March 3, 2015 Influenza B and Norovirus cases in China
- May 21, 2019 SWINE FLU CASE PROMPTS CULL OF 6,000 PIGS IN SHEUNG SHUI
- May 21, 2019 MEASLES ON THE RISE IN HANOI
- November 10, 2018 Yala measles outbreak worsens despite officials ongoing efforts
- May 21, 2019 PREVENT DENGUE INFECTION : AYEYARWADY REGION