21 January 2020. Australia. Health authorities state of Queensland has quarantined a man in Brisbane, who may be carrying a deadly new form of coronavirus after he recently returned from the area around the Chinese city of Wuhan.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 18, 2020 JAPAN: CONFIRMS 1ST CASE OF CORONA VIRUS INFECTION FROM CHINA
- January 25, 2020 Singapore confirms first case of new virus
- January 25, 2020 First U.S. Case Reported of Deadly Wuhan Virus
- August 23, 2020 China: Inner Mongolia village quarantined after plague patient
- March 13, 2020 Cambodia: Dozens isolated in virus case
- January 18, 2020 THAILAND: NEW VIRUS FOUND IN THAILAND AS SPRING FESTIVAL TRAVEL BEGINS
- February 1, 2020 Africa: Corona Virus hits Africa as student who arrived from China tests positive in Ivory Coast.
- February 1, 2020 India: Mumbai man quarantined after China trip for suspected novel coronavirus
- June 12, 2020 Thailand: Two new virus cases 24 hours, both in state quarantine
- February 7, 2020 Italians: Poles quarantined after coming back from China
- January 25, 2020 Hong Kong: Panic sweeps through Hong Kong business district
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: Novel Corona Virus: China, Thailand (ex-China), Japan (ex- China), WHO