13 May 2019. The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration will continue campaigning for Bangkokians to get rid of standing water, which provides perfect conditions for mosquitoes, after 1,550 people were reported to have caught dengue and one patient succumbed to the virus earlier this year, a senior BMA official said on Monday.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 9, 2016 2,493 cases of HFMD detected Jan-May 2016,Thailand
- September 13, 2016 Move to Contain Zika Outbreak in Thailand
- July 29, 2013 Hand, foot and mouth diseases still present, Thaialnd
- August 3, 2019 MOPH TACKLES DENGUE FEVER AFTER 62 DEATHS REPORTED
- August 3, 2019 VIETNAM HEALTH MINISTRY STEPS UP ANTI-DENGUE CAMPAIGN
- July 18, 2014 Over 11,880 Dengue Cases, Thailand
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- July 10, 2019 DENGUE CONTROLS IMPLEMENTED IN YALA
- June 26, 2019 HEAT, HUMIDITY ESCALATE DENGUE FEVER IN HANOI
- September 6, 2016 Two women infected with Zika virus in Thailand
- May 31, 2019 RESURGENT SYPHILIS CASES IN THAILAND HIGHLIGHT NEED FOR PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATION
- June 26, 2019 DENGUE FEVER: THIRTY DEATHS IN THAILAND THIS YEAR AND WORSE STILL TO COME