CAMBODIA: MINISTER TACKLES MALARIA AMID BREAKOUT IN SEVEN PROVINCES
23 October, 2019. Cambodia. Amid a malaria outbreak in seven Cambodian provinces, Health Minister Mam Bun Heng urged provincial authorities to implement the National Strategic Plan for Elimination of Malaria efficiently to combat the vector-borne disease.
More Regional Alerts ...
- October 13, 2015 Measles confirmed in rural Cambodia
- August 31, 2019 THAILAND: AGRICULTURE MINISTER TO OUTLINE AFRICAN SWINE FEVER PREVENTION PLANS
- August 22, 2019 MORE THAN 800 PEOPLE TEST POSITIVE FOR HIV IN 2018
- June 3, 2016 Reports 3rd case of measles in Cambodia
- September 14, 2015 Dengue Cases Spike in 2015, Cambodia
- June 26, 2019 SVAY RIENG MAN SUCCUMBS TO RABIES AFTER BITTEN BY DOG
- July 10, 2019 SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK AFFECTS NEARLY ALL VIETNAMESE PROVINCES
- June 26, 2019 DENGUE FEVER CASES UP IN RATANAKKIRI
- July 27, 2015 Sharp rise in dengue fever cases in Cambodia
- July 18, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER, CAMBODIA
- October 28, 2015 Dengue cases up 300% in Cambodia
- November 20, 2015 8 deaths of malaria in first 9 months of 2015, Cambodia