2 Jul 2019. Myanmar: The Food and Drug Administration announced about 20 food products are contaminated with hazardous chemicals and not appropriate for consuming. Auramine O was found in fried beans, and it can cause intense itchiness in eyes and gastrointestinal cancers.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 SEAFOOD AND CHICKEN FROM CHINA CONTAIN ANTIBIOTICS HARMFUL TO HUMANS AND ENVIRONMENT
- June 26, 2019 SCHISTOSOMIASIS IN RAKHINE, MYANMAR
- December 9, 2014 ‘Excessive’ bacteria found in purified water in China
- June 26, 2019 RISKY EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS VARIANTS FOUND IN SOUTH CHINA NASOPHARYNGEAL CANCER CASES
- June 26, 2019 LAOS REPORTS FIRST ASF OUTBREAK AS DISEASE SPREADS IN ASIA
- May 31, 2019 INSEIN GENERAL HOSPITAL TREATS 20 DOG BITES DAILY
- May 21, 2019 BMA CONTINUES ANTI-MOSQUITO CAMPAIGN AFTER 1,550 BANGKOKIANS HIT BY DENGUE
- May 31, 2019 RAW GROUND TUNA SALMONELLA NEWPORT OUTBREAK ENDS WITH 15 SICK – FOOD POISONING BULLETIN
- April 11, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER “CHINA, VIET NAM AND CAMBODIA”
- July 10, 2019 FOOD POISONINGS IN VIETNAM
- May 21, 2019 MINISTRY SPENDS ABOUT KS 14 BILLION TO PURCHASE RABIES VACCINES FOR THREE YEARS
- May 21, 2019 PREVENT DENGUE INFECTION : AYEYARWADY REGION