CHIKUNGUNYA AND ZIKA IN MYANMAR
5 August 2019. Myanmar. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a level one travel health notice for chikungunya fever and a level two notice for Zika for people travelling to Myanmar.
More Regional Alerts ...
- September 10, 2019 MYANMAR: DENGUE FEVER KILLS 19 IN YANGON
- August 31, 2019 THAILAND: AGRICULTURE MINISTER TO OUTLINE AFRICAN SWINE FEVER PREVENTION PLANS
- August 22, 2019 INFLUENZA H1N1, MYANMAR
- May 21, 2019 PREVENT DENGUE INFECTION : AYEYARWADY REGION
- August 14, 2019 DEATH TOLL OF INFLUENZA H1N1 TO 87 IN MYANMAR
- July 18, 2019 LAO GOV’T ISSUES NATIONWIDE DENGUE WARNING
- July 10, 2019 LAO GOV’T ISSUES NATIONWIDE DENGUE WARNING
- July 10, 2019 FOOD POISONINGS IN VIETNAM
- October 26, 2019 THAILAND: FINE DUST LEVELS RISING AGAIN IN BANGKOK
- August 22, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER – MYANMAR (SHAN) DOMESTIC, FIRST REPORT, OIE
- August 22, 2019 SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED IN MYANMAR FOR THE FIRST TIME
- September 3, 2015 10 Deaths of Dengue confirmed in Taiwan