CHIKUNGUNYA AND ZIKA IN MYANMAR
5 August 2019. Myanmar. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a level one travel health notice for chikungunya fever and a level two notice for Zika for people travelling to Myanmar.
More Regional Alerts ...
- August 14, 2019 DEATH TOLL OF INFLUENZA H1N1 TO 87 IN MYANMAR
- May 21, 2019 PREVENT DENGUE INFECTION : AYEYARWADY REGION
- July 10, 2019 FOOD POISONINGS IN VIETNAM
- July 18, 2019 LAO GOV’T ISSUES NATIONWIDE DENGUE WARNING
- July 10, 2019 LAO GOV’T ISSUES NATIONWIDE DENGUE WARNING
- June 26, 2019 SWINE FEVER IN ASIA LARGEST ANIMAL DISEASE OUTBREAK IN HISTORY
- July 18, 2019 HONG KONG REPORTS 3 CHIKUNGUNYA CASES IN TRAVELERS TO THAILAND
- August 3, 2019 INFLUENZA H1N1 DEATH TOLL FURTHER RISES TO 81 IN MYANMAR
- September 3, 2015 10 Deaths of Dengue confirmed in Taiwan
- August 13, 2019 CHINA CONFIRMS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASE IN HUBEI PROVINCE
- August 14, 2019 MOSQUITO HORROR DEATH AIR HOSTESS
- July 18, 2019 TWO MORE PEOPLE DIE OF INFLUENZA H1N1 IN MYANMAR’S YANGON