17 March 2020. China. Highly pathogenic’ bird flu has broken out in two Chinese provinces near Hubei since the beginning of the month as Beijing struggles to contain the novel coronavirus currently ravaging the country.https://punchng.com/bird-flu-hits-two-chinese-provinces/
More Regional Alerts ...
- October 29, 2014 OIE notified of multiple bird flu outbreaks in China
- February 7, 2020 China: Avian Influenza: Chickens, Hpal H5N1
- March 13, 2020 Vietnam: Culls over 137,000 poultry to contain bird flu
- September 10, 2019 VIETNAM: BIRD FLU HITS VIETNAMESE PROVINCE
- August 14, 2019 VIETNAMESE SOUTHERN PROVINCE HIT BY BIRD FLU, OVER 10,000 CHICKENS CULLED
- February 16, 2020 China: Agriculture ministry says a new H5N6 bird flu case has been found in Sichuan province
- March 2, 2020 Two Beijing hospitals quarantined amid fears coronavirus infections will spike in the capital
- April 22, 2020 Vietnam:COVID-19: Another case reported, total hits 267
- March 2, 2020 Vietnam: Culls hundreds of thousands poultry amid bird flu spread
- January 18, 2020 JAPAN: CONFIRMS 1ST CASE OF CORONA VIRUS INFECTION FROM CHINA
- April 24, 2020 China: Daily briefing on novel coronavirus cases in China
- February 1, 2020 Australia: Coronavirus: Government asks children who travelled to China to not return to school.