26 August 2020. China. Bubonic plague fears have skyrocketed today after 17 provinces in neighboring Mongolia have now reported cases of the deadly virus.https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1327533/china-bubonic-plague-latest-black-death-mongolia-Uvurkhangai
More Regional Alerts ...
- August 1, 2020 Mongolia: Officials investigate suspected bubonic plague case in Uliastai soum
- July 11, 2020 Plague case confirmed in N China’s Inner Mongolia
- March 2, 2020 Shanghai is China’s economic juggernaut. Coronavirus has left it a city on edge
- February 7, 2020 China: Avian Influenza: Chickens, Hpal H5N1
- August 23, 2020 China: Inner Mongolia village quarantined after plague patient
- August 23, 2020 China: A BUBONIC plague outbreak in China has seen the second victim die in “Black Death”.
- March 2, 2020 Two Beijing hospitals quarantined amid fears coronavirus infections will spike in the capital
- February 1, 2020 Cambodia: Report 1st cases of new coronavirus infection
- February 7, 2020 Thailand: Health minister states coronavirus epidemic can’t be stopped
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- January 25, 2020 First U.S. Case Reported of Deadly Wuhan Virus
- February 16, 2020 China: Agriculture ministry says a new H5N6 bird flu case has been found in Sichuan province