16 January 2020. China: Agriculture Ministry said it had found a new case of highly pathogenic H5N6 avian flu in a flock of about 150 wild swans in the western Xinjiang region.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 20, 2020 China: Detects new case of H5N6 bird flu in Xinjiang region: ministry
- February 16, 2020 China: Agriculture ministry says a new H5N6 bird flu case has been found in Sichuan province
- February 16, 2020 UK: A case of bird flu has been found on a farm in Scotland after outbreak in China saw 18,000 chickens culled
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: 2nd case of mystery virus detected in Bangkok
- February 7, 2020 Philippines: Department of Agriculture monitors migratory birds amid China bird flu
- April 11, 2019 CHINA FINDS FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE IN CATTLE IN XINJIANG REGION
- August 22, 2019 SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED IN MYANMAR FOR THE FIRST TIME
- August 26, 2015 Measles in Asia
- February 7, 2020 China: Avian Influenza: Chickens, Hpal H5N1
- February 16, 2020 Hong Kong: Boy, 7, Infected with H9 Bird Flu While in China
- September 3, 2014 H5N6 bird flu reported in China
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China