3 January 2020. China. A strange pneumonia-like infection that first popped up in the Chinese city of Wuhan is beginning to spread, with the total number of infected individuals climbing from 27 to at least 44.
More Regional Alerts ...
- February 1, 2020 Cambodia: Report 1st cases of new coronavirus infection
- February 16, 2020 Corona Virus updates: Number of deaths on mainland China climbs to 908
- May 2, 2019 VACCINIA VIRUS OUTBREAK
- February 16, 2020 China: Corona virus Outbreak Climbs to 34,886 Confirmed Cases Worldwide and 724 Dead
- February 1, 2020 China: Virus outbreak update: Toll rises to 82, measures fail to slow spread
- January 18, 2020 JAPAN: CONFIRMS 1ST CASE OF CORONA VIRUS INFECTION FROM CHINA
- January 25, 2020 South Korea: First local case of SARS-like Virus Confirmed in Chinese visitor
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: 2nd case of mystery virus detected in Bangkok
- January 25, 2020 Corona Virus: 60 cases, Two fatalities confirmed
- January 25, 2020 China: Novel Corona Virus more case, Nepal Suspected case, UK Modeling of Estimated Number of Case
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: PATIENTS TEST POSITIVE FOR NEW CORONA VIRUS IN JAPAN AND THAILAND
- April 6, 2020 Thailand. Hepatitis C spreading rapidly among HIV-positive MSM in Thailand and chemsex is a key risk factor