3 January 2020. China. A strange pneumonia-like infection that first popped up in the Chinese city of Wuhan is beginning to spread, with the total number of infected individuals climbing from 27 to at least 44.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 2, 2019 VACCINIA VIRUS OUTBREAK
- January 18, 2020 JAPAN: CONFIRMS 1ST CASE OF CORONA VIRUS INFECTION FROM CHINA
- January 25, 2020 South Korea: First local case of SARS-like Virus Confirmed in Chinese visitor
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: 2nd case of mystery virus detected in Bangkok
- January 25, 2020 China: Novel Corona Virus more case, Nepal Suspected case, UK Modeling of Estimated Number of Case
- January 25, 2020 Corona Virus: 60 cases, Two fatalities confirmed
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: PATIENTS TEST POSITIVE FOR NEW CORONA VIRUS IN JAPAN AND THAILAND
- January 25, 2020 China: Corona Virus Claims Its Fourth Victim After Confirmed Cases Triple
- January 10, 2020 CHINA: DOH ON ALERT OVER ‘MYSTERY’ DISEASE IN CHINA
- January 25, 2020 Australia: Health Authorities Quarantine Man Suspected of Carrying Corona virus
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: FIRST DEATH FROM PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK REPORTED
- August 22, 2019 CAN THO CULLS INFECTED CHICKEN FOR FEAR OF BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS