China reports new African swine fever case in Qinghai
23 June 2019. Beijing: China’s agriculture ministry on Friday confirmed a new case of African swine fever in the country’s northwestern province of Qinghai.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN GUIZHOU PROVINCE
- July 18, 2019 CHINA REPORTS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN HUBEI PROVINCE
- June 26, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 2.5M PIGS TO HALT AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- June 26, 2019 LAOS REPORTS FIRST ASF OUTBREAK AS DISEASE SPREADS IN ASIA
- July 23, 2019 GOVERNMENT SAYS PIGS MUST BE TESTED FOR AFRICAN SWINE FEVER BEFORE TRANSPORT
- May 31, 2019 CHINA’S GUANGXI REGION REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- August 3, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASES DETECTED IN NORNTHERN LAO PROVINCE
- August 31, 2019 LAO: AFRICAN SWINE FIVER – LAOS
- August 13, 2019 CHINA CONFIRMS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASE IN HUBEI PROVINCE
- August 22, 2019 SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED IN MYANMAR FOR THE FIRST TIME
- August 22, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER – MYANMAR (SHAN) DOMESTIC, FIRST REPORT, OIE