11 November 2020. China. Brucellosis, a bacterial disease with flu-like symptoms, has infected more than 6,000 people in a single outbreak in northwest China. It is a warning from nature but no reason to panic.https://www.dw.com/en/zoonoses-brucellosis-outbreak-in-china-raises-local-concerns/a-55562165
More Regional Alerts ...
- November 13, 2020 China: Over 6,000 people in China’s Lanzhou test positive for brucellosis: state media
- February 1, 2020 US raises travel warning to China, expands airport screenings
- February 1, 2020 China: Death toll from coronavirus outbreak reaches 132
- April 24, 2020 China: china’s asymptomatic cases increase to over 980 with 27 new infections
- August 29, 2020 China: Contaminated water sickens nearly 500
- September 28, 2020 China: More than 3,000 people test positive for Brucellosis in Lanzhou, NW China’s Gansu Province
- October 26, 2020 China: Outbreak PANIC: More cases confirmed as bizarre new disease swarms country
- February 1, 2020 Australia: Coronavirus: Government asks children who travelled to China to not return to school.
- May 2, 2020 Thailand: Disease Control Dept warns of dengue fever outbreak
- August 7, 2020 China: 7 Dead, 60 Infected by New Disease Caused by Tick-borne Virus
- September 28, 2020 Myanmar: Eliminates trachoma – WHO
- April 11, 2019 CHINA FINDS FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE IN CATTLE IN XINJIANG REGION