DENGUE OUTBREAK IN NAKHON RATCHASIMA :
19 June 2019. Nakhon Ratchasima. Thailand : Heavy rain in many areas nationwide has
increased the number of mosquitoes and resulted in an outbreak of dengue fever.
More Regional Alerts ...
- September 10, 2019 MYANMAR: DENGUE FEVER KILLS 19 IN YANGON
- July 18, 2019 THAILAND’S HEALTH OFFICIALS WARN OVER OUTBREAK OF DENGUE FEVER
- June 26, 2019 DENGUE FEVER: THIRTY DEATHS IN THAILAND THIS YEAR AND WORSE STILL TO COME
- August 31, 2019 MYANMAR: H1N1 DEATH TOLL HITS 105
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- August 3, 2019 MOPH TACKLES DENGUE FEVER AFTER 62 DEATHS REPORTED
- June 26, 2019 H1N1 KILLS 3 IN YANGON
- July 18, 2019 LAO GOV’T ISSUES NATIONWIDE DENGUE WARNING
- July 10, 2019 POSITIVE OUTBREAK OF PANAMA DISEASE
- June 26, 2019 LAOS REPORTS FIRST ASF OUTBREAK AS DISEASE SPREADS IN ASIA
- June 26, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 2.5M PIGS TO HALT AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- June 26, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN GUIZHOU PROVINCE