22 May 2019. Vietnam. Babies and toddlers at a Victorian childcare centre have been given urgent immunisations after the largest measles outbreak in more than a year.
More Regional Alerts ...
- July 18, 2019 HONG KONG REPORTS 3 CHIKUNGUNYA CASES IN TRAVELERS TO THAILAND
- May 31, 2019 MEASLES LATEST: BULGARI SALES ASSISTANT IN HARBOUR CITY SHOPPING CENTRE, TSIM SHA TSUI, IS NEWEST VICTIM OF DISEASE IN HONG KONG
- July 18, 2019 THAILAND’S HEALTH OFFICIALS WARN OVER OUTBREAK OF DENGUE FEVER
- August 22, 2019 DENGUE FEVER ENTERS PEAK SEASON AS DEATH TOLL RISES TO 16
- June 26, 2019 HEAT, HUMIDITY ESCALATE DENGUE FEVER IN HANOI
- July 10, 2019 FOOD POISONINGS IN VIETNAM
- July 18, 2019 DENGUE FEVER SPREADS ACROSS COUNTRY
- August 22, 2019 CAN THO CULLS INFECTED CHICKEN FOR FEAR OF BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS
- August 14, 2019 VIETNAMESE SOUTHERN PROVINCE HIT BY BIRD FLU, OVER 10,000 CHICKENS CULLED
- August 3, 2019 VIETNAM REPORTS BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS IN 11 LOCALITIES
- August 14, 2019 FLU SCAN – CIDRAP
- August 31, 2019 MYANMAR: CHIKUNGUNYA REAPPEARS AFTER 10 YEARS