22 May 2019. Vietnam. Babies and toddlers at a Victorian childcare centre have been given urgent immunisations after the largest measles outbreak in more than a year.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 31, 2019 MEASLES LATEST: BULGARI SALES ASSISTANT IN HARBOUR CITY SHOPPING CENTRE, TSIM SHA TSUI, IS NEWEST VICTIM OF DISEASE IN HONG KONG
- May 2, 2019 TUBERCULOSIS CASES CUT BY MORE THAN HALF IN A DECADE
- May 31, 2019 CHINA’S GUANGXI REGION REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- May 21, 2019 MEASLES ON THE RISE IN HANOI
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- May 21, 2019 MINISTRY SPENDS ABOUT KS 14 BILLION TO PURCHASE RABIES VACCINES FOR THREE YEARS
- May 21, 2019 DENGUE FEVER ALERT AFTER 27 DEATHS
- May 21, 2019 HEMORRHAGIC FEVER – CHINA: SUSPECTED OUTBREAK, REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
- May 2, 2019 VACCINIA VIRUS OUTBREAK
- November 10, 2018 Yala measles outbreak worsens despite officials ongoing efforts
- April 11, 2019 CHINA FINDS FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE IN CATTLE IN XINJIANG REGION
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE