Food poisonings in Vietnam
1 July 2019. Vietnam: The country’s Preventive Health Department said that 66 people in
Vietnam suffered from food poisoning, and five died in the first half of this year.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 2, 2019 TUBERCULOSIS CASES CUT BY MORE THAN HALF IN A DECADE
- May 21, 2019 PREVENT DENGUE INFECTION : AYEYARWADY REGION
- July 10, 2019 LAO GOV’T ISSUES NATIONWIDE DENGUE WARNING
- July 10, 2019 DENGUE FEVER KILLS TWO AND DRIVES 2,163 PEOPLE TO HOSPITALS
- May 21, 2019 DENGUE FEVER ALERT AFTER 27 DEATHS
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- May 31, 2019 UBON RATCHATHANI SETS UP DENGUE TASK FORCE
- May 31, 2019 RAW GROUND TUNA SALMONELLA NEWPORT OUTBREAK ENDS WITH 15 SICK – FOOD POISONING BULLETIN
- June 26, 2019 SEAFOOD AND CHICKEN FROM CHINA CONTAIN ANTIBIOTICS HARMFUL TO HUMANS AND ENVIRONMENT
- June 26, 2019 H1N1 KILLS 3 IN YANGON
- May 31, 2019 DOZENS OF BABIES AND TODDLERS GET URGENT IMMUNISATIONS AFTER MEASLES OUTBREAK
- June 26, 2019 HEAT, HUMIDITY ESCALATE DENGUE FEVER IN HANOI