Food poisonings in Vietnam
1 July 2019. Vietnam: The country’s Preventive Health Department said that 66 people in
Vietnam suffered from food poisoning, and five died in the first half of this year.
More Regional Alerts ...
- July 18, 2019 DENGUE FEVER SPREADS ACROSS COUNTRY
- August 3, 2019 INFLUENZA H1N1 DEATH TOLL FURTHER RISES TO 81 IN MYANMAR
- May 2, 2019 TUBERCULOSIS CASES CUT BY MORE THAN HALF IN A DECADE
- July 18, 2019 HONG KONG REPORTS 3 CHIKUNGUNYA CASES IN TRAVELERS TO THAILAND
- July 18, 2019 TWO MORE PEOPLE DIE OF INFLUENZA H1N1 IN MYANMAR’S YANGON
- August 3, 2019 VIETNAM HEALTH MINISTRY STEPS UP ANTI-DENGUE CAMPAIGN
- May 21, 2019 PREVENT DENGUE INFECTION : AYEYARWADY REGION
- May 21, 2019 DENGUE FEVER ALERT AFTER 27 DEATHS
- July 10, 2019 LAO GOV’T ISSUES NATIONWIDE DENGUE WARNING
- August 14, 2019 CHIKUNGUNYA AND ZIKA IN MYANMAR
- July 18, 2019 VIETNAM DENGUE: HO CHI MINH CITY REPORTS BIG INCREASES IN CASES AS COUNTRY TOTAL TOPS 80K
- July 10, 2019 DENGUE FEVER KILLS TWO AND DRIVES 2,163 PEOPLE TO HOSPITALS