5 April 2019. The National Health Commission in China have reported the 1st human case of avian influenza A (H7N9) this year  The male patient, age 82 years, from Jiuquan has been hospitalized and is in serious condition.
More Regional Alerts ...
- April 11, 2019 H7N9 AVIAN INFLUENZA REPORTED IN GANSU, CHINA: 1ST HUMAN CASE OF 2019
- December 4, 2014 human bird flu case in China
- April 11, 2019 CHINA FINDS FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE IN CATTLE IN XINJIANG REGION
- April 11, 2019 INFECTIOUS FORM OF AFRICAN SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED FOR FIRST TIME IN JAPAN, IN MEAT FROM CHINA
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand
- December 9, 2014 human H7N9 bird flu case in China
- December 8, 2014 Guangdong reports H7N9 case in China
- October 30, 2014 Human infection with A(H7N9) virus in China
- March 11, 2015 19 additional H7N9 bird flu cases in China
- May 15, 2015 Human infection with A(H7N9) in China
- July 22, 2015 4 additional H7N9 cases in China