5 April 2019. The National Health Commission in China have reported the 1st human case of avian influenza A (H7N9) this year  The male patient, age 82 years, from Jiuquan has been hospitalized and is in serious condition.
More Regional Alerts ...
- April 11, 2019 H7N9 AVIAN INFLUENZA REPORTED IN GANSU, CHINA: 1ST HUMAN CASE OF 2019
- December 4, 2014 human bird flu case in China
- May 21, 2019 HEMORRHAGIC FEVER – CHINA: SUSPECTED OUTBREAK, REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- May 21, 2019 RAT HEPATITIS E: HONG KONG OFFICIALS INVESTIGATE 3 CASES
- May 21, 2019 BMA CONTINUES ANTI-MOSQUITO CAMPAIGN AFTER 1,550 BANGKOKIANS HIT BY DENGUE
- December 8, 2014 Guangdong reports H7N9 case in China
- December 9, 2014 human H7N9 bird flu case in China
- March 11, 2015 19 additional H7N9 bird flu cases in China
- December 22, 2015 Human infection with avian influenza A(H7N9) virus – China
- July 22, 2015 4 additional H7N9 cases in China