5 April 2019. The National Health Commission in China have reported the 1st human case of avian influenza A (H7N9) this year  The male patient, age 82 years, from Jiuquan has been hospitalized and is in serious condition.
More Regional Alerts ...
- April 11, 2019 H7N9 AVIAN INFLUENZA REPORTED IN GANSU, CHINA: 1ST HUMAN CASE OF 2019
- August 22, 2019 H5N6 AVIAN INFLUENZA CASE REPORTED IN BEIJING
- August 31, 2019 CHINA. H5N6 AVIAN INFLUENZA CASE REPORTED IN BEIJING
- December 4, 2014 human bird flu case in China
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- December 22, 2015 Human infection with avian influenza A(H7N9) virus – China
- October 30, 2014 Human infection with A(H7N9) virus in China
- July 22, 2015 4 additional H7N9 cases in China
- May 15, 2015 Human infection with A(H7N9) in China
- March 11, 2015 19 additional H7N9 bird flu cases in China
- December 9, 2014 human H7N9 bird flu case in China
- December 8, 2014 Guangdong reports H7N9 case in China