6 January 2020. Hong Kong: The number of patients who are affected by the still mysterious Wuhan flu jumped, the city’s authorities created “serious response” level.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- January 10, 2020 CHINA: MYSTERIOUS VIRUS OUTBREAK IN CHINA IS SPREADING RAPIDLY
- October 26, 2019 THAILAND: FINE DUST LEVELS RISING AGAIN IN BANGKOK
- January 25, 2020 Hong Kong: Panic sweeps through Hong Kong business district
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: 2nd case of mystery virus detected in Bangkok
- January 25, 2020 Australia: Health Authorities Quarantine Man Suspected of Carrying Corona virus
- January 25, 2020 Hong Kong: Virus Vigilance must be HK priority
- January 25, 2020 Hong Kong: Second coronavirus case reported
- January 10, 2020 CHINA: DOH ON ALERT OVER ‘MYSTERY’ DISEASE IN CHINA
- January 25, 2020 Singapore confirms first case of new virus
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: FIRST DEATH FROM PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK REPORTED