6 January 2020. Hong Kong: The number of patients who are affected by the still mysterious Wuhan flu jumped, the city’s authorities created “serious response” level.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- March 2, 2020 Hong Kong: Four more passengers evacuated from Diamond Princess test positive
- February 21, 2020 Hong Kong: Hospital Authority reveals staff were at a meeting attended by two engineers who later tested positive, as Hong Kong confirms 60th case
- March 2, 2020 Hong Kong: Confirmed COVID-19 cases increase to 69
- February 7, 2020 Indonesia: Hundreds of pigs in Bali killed by mystery disease
- March 2, 2020 Thailand: Has 3 new coronavirus cases, urges travel disclosure
- February 1, 2020 China: Virus outbreak update: Toll rises to 82, measures fail to slow spread
- October 26, 2019 THAILAND: FINE DUST LEVELS RISING AGAIN IN BANGKOK
- March 2, 2020 Thailand: Authorities close, disinfect Bangkok school after student tests positive
- January 10, 2020 CHINA: MYSTERIOUS VIRUS OUTBREAK IN CHINA IS SPREADING RAPIDLY
- February 21, 2020 Thailand reports new coronavirus case, to increase entry screening