9 Feb 2020. A seven-year-old boy who recently returned to Hong Kong from mainland China has been infected with H9 bird flu.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- October 3, 2020 Thailand: More returning soldiers infected
- January 25, 2020 Hong Kong: Panic sweeps through Hong Kong business district
- August 7, 2020 China: 7 Dead, 60 Infected by New Disease Caused by Tick-borne Virus
- August 7, 2020 China: A New Virus now Reported from China, claimed to be passed from the Bite of Ticks! Another Bioweapon or pandemic from China
- February 16, 2020 China: Agriculture ministry says a new H5N6 bird flu case has been found in Sichuan province
- March 16, 2015 Bird flu posing threat to people, China
- February 1, 2020 India: Mumbai man quarantined after China trip for suspected novel coronavirus
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: FIRST DEATH FROM PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK REPORTED
- February 7, 2020 Philippines: Department of Agriculture monitors migratory birds amid China bird flu
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: DETECTS NEW CASE OF H5N6 BIRD FLU IN XINJIANG REGION
- January 20, 2020 China: Detects new case of H5N6 bird flu in Xinjiang region: ministry