14 May 2019: Hong Kong has recorded three new cases of the rat hepatitis E infection in
humans, health authorities have revealed, adding that one of the patients with an unspecified
underlying illness had died.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 21, 2019 RAT HEPATITIS E: HONG KONG OFFICIALS INVESTIGATE 3 CASES
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- March 2, 2020 Hong Kong: Four more passengers evacuated from Diamond Princess test positive
- January 10, 2020 HONG KONG: ACTIVATES ‘SERIOUS RESPONSE’ LEVEL AS ITS WUHAN FLU CASES RISE TO 15
- March 13, 2020 China: Recovered’ patient dies as China reports discharged cases falling ill again
- June 26, 2019 HONG KONG: SCABIES OUTBREAK REPORTED AT TUEN MUN ELDERLY HOME
- February 17, 2015 Hong Kong’s flu death toll reaches 196
- August 29, 2020 Hong Kong: First Case of COVID-19 Reinfection Confirmed
- January 25, 2020 Singapore confirms first case of new virus
- August 3, 2019 MOPH TACKLES DENGUE FEVER AFTER 62 DEATHS REPORTED
- February 21, 2020 Hong Kong: Hospital Authority reveals staff were at a meeting attended by two engineers who later tested positive, as Hong Kong confirms 60th case
- March 13, 2020 Cambodia: Dozens isolated in virus case