15 June 2020. Cambodia. The government has decided to allow foreign diplomatic officials to enter the country without having health insurance covering at least $50,000 or depositing $3,000, both requirements for foreign tourists. They will also receive free medical treatment if they test positive for Covid-19.https://www.thestandard.com.hk/section-news/section/11/220034/Salmon-tested-as-virus-detected-on-chopping-boards
More Regional Alerts ...
- March 13, 2020 Cambodia: Dozens isolated in virus case
- March 6, 2020 Hong Kong: Now a DOG tests positive for coronavirus
- March 13, 2020 A Hong Kong: Dog Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- March 13, 2020 Hong Kong: Animal Dog Preliminary Serology Negative
- February 16, 2020 Hong Kong: 9 members of the same family test positive for corona virus after sharing hotpot and barbecue dinner
- April 6, 2020 Cambodia: Reports Two New COVID-19 Cases; Siem Reap Residents Test Positive
- March 2, 2020 Hong Kong: Four more passengers evacuated from Diamond Princess test positive
- November 1, 2016 High alert and has taken measures against Zika virus in Myanmar
- February 1, 2020 Australia: Coronavirus: Government asks children who travelled to China to not return to school.
- April 24, 2020 Cambodia: WHO warns to stay virus vigilant
- May 8, 2020 Vietnam: Two foreigners test positive again
- February 21, 2020 Hong Kong: Hospital Authority reveals staff were at a meeting attended by two engineers who later tested positive, as Hong Kong confirms 60th case