17 May 2019: Insein, Hlaing, Mayangone and Hlaing Tharyar townships, Myanmar. Dr May San Cho, medical superintendent of the hospital, urged people to take care of their dogs properly.
More Regional Alerts ...
- July 3, 2020 Myanmar: Health ministry urges people in Myanmar not to ignore H1N1
- August 7, 2020 China: A New Virus now Reported from China, claimed to be passed from the Bite of Ticks! Another Bioweapon or pandemic from China
- August 1, 2020 Cambodia: Chikungunya suspected in Preah Sihanouk as more hospitalized
- September 28, 2020 Vietnam: Pediatricians face difficulties in treating HFM disease due to drug shortage
- March 27, 2020 Thailand: 122 new cases take Thailand’s Covid-19 total to 721
- July 26, 2017 2 Persons died from H1N1 in Myanmar
- July 25, 2016 Cholera Outbreak in Myanmar
- June 23, 2016 Zika reported in Thailand
- May 2, 2019 SURIN MAN FIRST TO DIE OF RABIES IN 2019
- October 14, 2019 VIETNAM: PHYSICIANS IN CENTRAL REGION ANNOUNCE TO CURE WHITMORE PATIENT
- July 29, 2013 Ministry of Health issues dengue warning,Myanmar
- September 28, 2020 Cambodia: Chikungunya outbreak suspected in Kandal