MEASLES LATEST: BULGARI SALES ASSISTANT IN HARBOUR CITY SHOPPING CENTRE, TSIM SHA
TSUI, IS NEWEST VICTIM OF DISEASE IN HONG KONG:
29 May 2019. Hong Kong : A sales assistant in Hong Kong who works at a shop next to the Gucci outlet hit earlier by a measles outbreak has emerged as the latest victim of the disease.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- July 18, 2019 HONG KONG REPORTS 3 CHIKUNGUNYA CASES IN TRAVELERS TO THAILAND
- May 31, 2019 DOZENS OF BABIES AND TODDLERS GET URGENT IMMUNISATIONS AFTER MEASLES OUTBREAK
- June 26, 2019 LAOS REPORTS FIRST ASF OUTBREAK AS DISEASE SPREADS IN ASIA
- August 3, 2019 MEASLES ON THE RISE, WITH 17 CASES
- June 26, 2019 HONG KONG: SCABIES OUTBREAK REPORTED AT TUEN MUN ELDERLY HOME
- May 27, 2015 Measles diagnoses increase in China
- June 25, 2015 HFMD outbreak in Hong Kong
- July 23, 2019 DENGUE, HAND-FOOT-AND MOUTH, MEASLES CASES IN HANOI ESCALATING
- May 21, 2019 RAT HEPATITIS E: HONG KONG OFFICIALS INVESTIGATE 3 CASES
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- June 26, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER – CHINA: HONG KONG, SLAUGHTERHOUSE, 2ND CASE