MEASLES LATEST: BULGARI SALES ASSISTANT IN HARBOUR CITY SHOPPING CENTRE, TSIM SHA
TSUI, IS NEWEST VICTIM OF DISEASE IN HONG KONG:
29 May 2019. Hong Kong : A sales assistant in Hong Kong who works at a shop next to the Gucci outlet hit earlier by a measles outbreak has emerged as the latest victim of the disease.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- May 31, 2019 DOZENS OF BABIES AND TODDLERS GET URGENT IMMUNISATIONS AFTER MEASLES OUTBREAK
- May 21, 2019 RAT HEPATITIS E: HONG KONG OFFICIALS INVESTIGATE 3 CASES
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- May 21, 2019 MEASLES ON THE RISE IN HANOI
- November 10, 2018 Yala measles outbreak worsens despite officials ongoing efforts
- April 11, 2019 CHINA FINDS FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE IN CATTLE IN XINJIANG REGION
- May 31, 2019 UBON RATCHATHANI SETS UP DENGUE TASK FORCE
- May 27, 2015 Measles diagnoses increase in China
- June 25, 2015 HFMD outbreak in Hong Kong
- May 21, 2019 BMA CONTINUES ANTI-MOSQUITO CAMPAIGN AFTER 1,550 BANGKOKIANS HIT BY DENGUE
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE