MEASLES ON THE RISE, WITH 17 CASES
24 July 2019. Singapore. A total of 17 measles cases at two locations were confirmed in the past week alone, as the number of people stricken with the highly contagious disease continues to rise.
More Regional Alerts ...
- October 14, 2019 MYANMAR: TWO NEW MEASLES CASES FOUND IN VICTORIA
- February 1, 2020 Taiwan: Novel coronavirus pneumonia cases in Taiwan rise to seven
- August 3, 2019 INFLUENZA H1N1 DEATH TOLL FURTHER RISES TO 81 IN MYANMAR
- January 25, 2020 Hong Kong: Virus Vigilance must be HK priority
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- July 23, 2019 MYANMAR REPORTS TWO POLIO CASES
- July 18, 2019 THAILAND’S HEALTH OFFICIALS WARN OVER OUTBREAK OF DENGUE FEVER
- July 10, 2019 SCHISTOSOMIASIS: 200 CASES REPORTED IN RAKHINE STATE, MYANMAR
- August 14, 2019 DEATH TOLL OF INFLUENZA H1N1 TO 87 IN MYANMAR
- February 7, 2020 China: Novel Corona Virus
- February 7, 2020 Thailand: Six more infections detected
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE