MEDICAL TEAM SENT TO PROBE CHIKUNGUNYA OUTBREAK :
10 June 2019. Thailand: The Department of Disease Control has sent a medical team to Suan Phung district in Ratchaburi province after reports emerged of 14 Singaporeans infected by mosquito-borne Chikungunya disease.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 18, 2020 THAILAND: SUSPECTED BOVINE FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE OUTBREAK IN SARABURI
- February 1, 2020 Thailand: Reports 6 more cases of Corona Virus. Bringing Tally to 14
- January 18, 2020 THAILAND: FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE SUSPECTED KILLS 70 DAIRY COWS
- June 26, 2019 DENGUE FEVER CASES UP IN RATANAKKIRI
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: Smog persists in Bangkok
- July 10, 2019 POSITIVE OUTBREAK OF PANAMA DISEASE
- October 26, 2019 THAILAND: FINE DUST LEVELS RISING AGAIN IN BANGKOK
- September 10, 2019 THAILAND: REPORTS TWO DOZEN STREPTOCOCCUS SUIS DEATHS TO DATE
- July 18, 2019 EBOLA OUTBREAK REACHES MAJOR CITY IN CONGO, RENEWING CALLS FOR EMERGENCY ORDER
- July 23, 2019 MYANMAR REPORTS TWO POLIO CASES
- October 14, 2019 VIETNAM: PHYSICIANS IN CENTRAL REGION ANNOUNCE TO CURE WHITMORE PATIENT
- May 2, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADING IN HANOI’S DISTRICTS