29 July 2020. Mongolia. An administrative subdivision of Zavkhan province in western Mongolia has been quarantined for an indefinite period after a suspected case of bubonic plague.http://outbreaknewstoday.com/mongolia-officials-investigate-suspected-bubonic-plague-case-in-uliastai-soum-40029/
More Regional Alerts ...
- August 23, 2020 China: Inner Mongolia village quarantined after plague patient
- October 3, 2020 China: Suspect bubonic plague case reported in Yunnan Province
- July 11, 2020 Plague case confirmed in N China’s Inner Mongolia
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- August 29, 2020 China: Bubonic plague spreads: 17 provinces now infected after alarming new cases
- August 29, 2020 Thailand: Officials probe Mae Hong Son pig deaths from suspected PRRS virus
- August 23, 2020 China: A BUBONIC plague outbreak in China has seen the second victim die in “Black Death”.
- July 24, 2020 WHO Western Pacific Region Dengue Situation Update Number 598
- July 24, 2020 Cambodia: Sees 70pc drop in malaria cases in H1, 2020
- July 17, 2020 Cambodia: sees 70pc drop in malaria cases in H1, 2020
- January 25, 2020 Hong Kong: Second coronavirus case reported
- February 1, 2020 India: Mumbai man quarantined after China trip for suspected novel coronavirus