More than 20 people suspected of having A/H1N1 quarantined
HA GIANG (VNS)—Twenty-three people suspected to have the A/H1N1 virus in the northern mountainous province of HaGiang’s Ha Giang City have been quarantined for treatment and close surveillance.
Director of the municipal Centre for Preventive Medicine, Nguyen Thi Du, said that all suspected cases were from Ngoc Duong Commune’s Na Bau Hamlet. The hamlet has also been put under quarantine.
Of the 23 cases, five are receiving treatment with Tamiflu at the provincial General Hospital. They tested positive to A/H1N1 after being hospitalised with all symptoms of the virus… Read More
Source: Viet Nam News
More Regional Alerts ...
- July 18, 2014 Over 11,880 Dengue Cases, Thailand
- July 25, 2014 Rise in Dengue cases warning in Thailand
- September 1, 2016 Negligence blamed for dengue outbreak, Vietnam
- November 3, 2015 Warning risk of diphtheria outbreak, Vietnam
- March 7, 2016 Minister urges prevention in battle against dengue, Zika in Vietnam
- November 27, 2015 New medicine fights tuberculosis in Vietnam
- January 30, 2015 Unusual rubella outbreak in Vietnam
- July 25, 2014 First dengue fever outbreak in Vietnam
- September 1, 2015 4 Die of dengue fever in Vietnam
- September 11, 2015 Dengue cases rise at alarming rate in Vietnam
- July 23, 2015 Diphtheria kills 3 in Vietnam
- June 13, 2016 Warning outbreaks of dengue in Mekong delta, Vietnam