- Promote regional communication on priority diseases including PHEICs.
- To develop risk communication strategy for EDs in the region based on IHR(2005) Decision Instrument.
- Develop curriculum for risk communication.
- Train a critical mass of risk communicators at different levels of the health system:
- At cross-border site
- At provincial level
- A national level (NFP/IHR)
4. Develop and test risk communications messages for the public.
[media url=”http://www.mbdsnet.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/chart_myan.jpg” width=”602″ height=”915″]