Risk Communication Strategy for Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases in Mekong Basin Sub-region and Countries (for the period of 2008-2010)
Myanmar 21 November 2007
- Promote regional communication on priority diseases including PHEICs.
- To develop risk communication strategy for EDs in the region based on IHR(2005) Decision Instrument.
- Develop curriculum for risk communication
- Train a critical mass of risk communicators at different levels of the health system:
- At cross-border site
- At provincial level
- A national level (NFP/IHR)
4. Develop and test risk communications messages for the public.
Myanmar (Burma): Useful Web Links