MYANMAR: TWO NEW MEASLES CASES FOUND IN VICTORIA
8 October 2019. Myanmar. Two people have been diagnosed with measles in Melbourne and visited key tourist locations.
More Regional Alerts ...
- August 3, 2019 MEASLES ON THE RISE, WITH 17 CASES
- June 26, 2019 H1N1 KILLS 3 IN YANGON
- August 29, 2020 It’s Not Good News’: Coronavirus Reinfections Have Now Been Recorded in Three Countries
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- October 26, 2019
- February 7, 2020 Thailand: Six more infections detected
- August 29, 2020 Laos: Records 198 more cases of dengue fever
- May 25, 2020 Myanmar: First COVID-19 cases detected among repatriates in Tanintharyi, Kayin
- June 26, 2019 SCHISTOSOMIASIS IN RAKHINE, MYANMAR
- October 14, 2019 CHINA: TWO PEOPLE DIAGNOSED WITH PNEUMONIC PLAGUE IN CHINA
- April 6, 2020 Thailand. Hepatitis C spreading rapidly among HIV-positive MSM in Thailand and chemsex is a key risk factor
- March 2, 2020 Thailand: Two new local Covid-19 cases