CHINA : Several new highly pathogenic bird flu outbreaks have been reported this month, including the reoccurrence of H5N1.
Source @ http://www.globalmeatnews.com/Industry-Markets/OIE-notified-of-multiple-bird-flu-outbreaks-in-China
More Regional Alerts ...
- March 20, 2020 China: Bird flu hits two Chinese provinces
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- April 6, 2020 Thailand. Hepatitis C spreading rapidly among HIV-positive MSM in Thailand and chemsex is a key risk factor
- September 9, 2016 Another Bird Flu Outbreak Found in China
- August 3, 2019 VIETNAM REPORTS BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS IN 11 LOCALITIES
- February 7, 2020 China: Avian Influenza: Chickens, Hpal H5N1
- February 7, 2020 Philippines: Department of Agriculture monitors migratory birds amid China bird flu
- July 18, 2019 VIETNAM DENGUE: HO CHI MINH CITY REPORTS BIG INCREASES IN CASES AS COUNTRY TOTAL TOPS 80K
- January 8, 2016 Thousands of Poultry Destroyed Bird Flu Outbreaks in Taiwan
- October 28, 2015 H5N6 outbreak in Vietnam
- December 16, 2015 H5N6 Bird Flu Outbreak in Vietnam
- December 4, 2014 human bird flu case in China