MYANMAR: TWO NEW MEASLES CASES FOUND IN VICTORIA 8 October 2019. Myanmar. Two people have been diagnosed with measles in Melbourne and visited key tourist locations.
Global News Alerts
- Green earthquake alert (Magnitude 5.8M, Depth:10km) in Samoa 22/10/2019 04:18 UTC, No people within 100km.
- Measles – Lebanon
- PRO/MBDS> Dengue – Singapore (02): fatal
- PRO/MBDS> African swine fever – Philippines (05): Manila, Luzon, domestic, spread
- PRO/MBDS> Anthrax – Bhutan: (Haa) cattle, OIE
- PRO/MBDS> Avian influenza (22): Viet Nam (Kon Tum) birds, H5N6, OIE