3 February 2020. Philippines. Authorities ohttps://www.commdiginews.com/health-science/health/da-monitors-migratory-birds-amid-china-bird-flu-126862/rdered strict surveillance of critical areas after an outbreak of a virulent strain of bird flu in China, which threatens the poultry industry should it enter the country.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 20, 2020 China: Detects new case of H5N6 bird flu in Xinjiang region: ministry
- February 16, 2020 China: Agriculture ministry says a new H5N6 bird flu case has been found in Sichuan province
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: DETECTS NEW CASE OF H5N6 BIRD FLU IN XINJIANG REGION
- March 20, 2020 China: Confirms ‘small’ hepatitis A outbreak
- January 10, 2020 SINGAPORE: MOH MONITORING CHINA PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK, WILL IMPLEMENT TEMPERATURE SCREENING AT CHANGI AIRPORT
- August 31, 2019 INFLUENZA: WHO GLOBAL UPDATE, ASIA
- September 10, 2019 WHO GLOBAL: INFLUENZA UPDATE
- July 10, 2019 POSITIVE OUTBREAK OF PANAMA DISEASE
- February 7, 2020 China: Avian Influenza: Chickens, Hpal H5N1
- August 14, 2019 FLU SCAN – CIDRAP
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: Smog persists in Bangkok
- March 2, 2020 Vietnam: Culls hundreds of thousands poultry amid bird flu spread