27 May 2019. Phuket, Thailand: The Ministry of Public Health is calling on parents and schools to be on the lookout for hand-foot-and-mouth disease (HFMD.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 31, 2019 RESURGENT SYPHILIS CASES IN THAILAND HIGHLIGHT NEED FOR PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATION
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand
- May 21, 2019 DENGUE FEVER ALERT AFTER 27 DEATHS
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- July 7, 2016 HFMD disease is spreading in Thailand
- May 21, 2019 PREVENT DENGUE INFECTION : AYEYARWADY REGION
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- February 16, 2016 Health officials on alert for Mers, Zika, Thailand
- May 2, 2019 TUBERCULOSIS CASES CUT BY MORE THAN HALF IN A DECADE
- November 10, 2018 Yala measles outbreak worsens despite officials ongoing efforts
- June 14, 2016 Dengue death toll climbing this year, Thailand
- June 27, 2016 HFMD disease shuts Nong Plalai nursery in Thailand