15 May 2019. Ayeyarwady, Myanmar : The public health department has been implementing measures to prevent dengue infection, as over 130 people have been reported to have dengue infection in 2019.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 2, 2019 TUBERCULOSIS CASES CUT BY MORE THAN HALF IN A DECADE
- May 31, 2019 CHINA’S GUANGXI REGION REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand
- May 31, 2019 PHUKET MARKS THIRD-HIGHEST HAND, FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE INFECTION RATE IN THE COUNTRY
- May 21, 2019 RAT HEPATITIS E: HONG KONG OFFICIALS INVESTIGATE 3 CASES
- May 21, 2019 DENGUE FEVER ALERT AFTER 27 DEATHS
- May 31, 2019 UBON RATCHATHANI SETS UP DENGUE TASK FORCE
- May 21, 2019 BMA CONTINUES ANTI-MOSQUITO CAMPAIGN AFTER 1,550 BANGKOKIANS HIT BY DENGUE
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- May 31, 2019 INSEIN GENERAL HOSPITAL TREATS 20 DOG BITES DAILY
- April 11, 2019 CHINA FINDS FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASE IN CATTLE IN XINJIANG REGION
- May 31, 2019 RESURGENT SYPHILIS CASES IN THAILAND HIGHLIGHT NEED FOR PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATION