14 May 2019. Hong Kong Health Officials report investigating three cases of human infection of rat Hepatitis E virus (HEV).
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- June 26, 2019 HONG KONG: SCABIES OUTBREAK REPORTED AT TUEN MUN ELDERLY HOME
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- July 18, 2019 HONG KONG REPORTS 3 CHIKUNGUNYA CASES IN TRAVELERS TO THAILAND
- January 25, 2020 Hong Kong: Second coronavirus case reported
- March 2, 2020 Hong Kong: Confirmed COVID-19 cases increase to 69
- July 10, 2019 SCHISTOSOMIASIS: 200 CASES REPORTED IN RAKHINE STATE, MYANMAR
- April 6, 2020 Thailand. Hepatitis C spreading rapidly among HIV-positive MSM in Thailand and chemsex is a key risk factor
- September 10, 2019 THAILAND: DENGUE CLAIMS 3 VICTIMS IN BANGKOK THIS YEAR
- February 1, 2020 Africa: Corona Virus hits Africa as student who arrived from China tests positive in Ivory Coast.
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: FIRST DEATH FROM PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK REPORTED
- March 16, 2015 Bird flu posing threat to people, China