14 May 2019. Hong Kong Health Officials report investigating three cases of human infection of rat Hepatitis E virus (HEV).
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- June 26, 2019 HONG KONG: SCABIES OUTBREAK REPORTED AT TUEN MUN ELDERLY HOME
- July 18, 2019 HONG KONG REPORTS 3 CHIKUNGUNYA CASES IN TRAVELERS TO THAILAND
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- July 10, 2019 SCHISTOSOMIASIS: 200 CASES REPORTED IN RAKHINE STATE, MYANMAR
- July 18, 2019 THAILAND’S HEALTH OFFICIALS WARN OVER OUTBREAK OF DENGUE FEVER
- August 22, 2019 THAILAND DENGUE CASE COUNT NEAR 50,000
- August 14, 2019 FLU SCAN – CIDRAP
- June 26, 2019 RISKY EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS VARIANTS FOUND IN SOUTH CHINA NASOPHARYNGEAL CANCER CASES
- May 31, 2019 POOR STERILIZATION CAUSED 69 HEPATITIS INFECTIONS IN JIANGSU – SIXTH TONE
- August 22, 2019 H5N6 AVIAN INFLUENZA CASE REPORTED IN BEIJING
- April 11, 2019 H7N9 AVIAN INFLUENZA REPORTED IN GANSU, CHINA: 1ST HUMAN CASE OF 2019