22 May 2019. Vietnam. The raw ground tuna Salmonella Newport outbreak has ended after sickening 15 people in 8 states, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). That tuna, produced at JK Fish in Vietnam, was imported by Jensen Tuna in Louisiana.
More Regional Alerts ...
- September 3, 2015 10 Deaths of Dengue confirmed in Taiwan
- July 10, 2019 FOOD POISONINGS IN VIETNAM
- March 10, 2015 Suspected of poisoning Thai Canned tuna
- September 27, 2016 Canned tuna from Thailand under scrutiny
- August 3, 2019 ELEVATION FOODS RECALLS PACKAGED DUE TO POSSIBLE HEALTH RISK
- August 14, 2019 CHIKUNGUNYA AND ZIKA IN MYANMAR
- November 2, 2016 Over 100 food poisoning case reported in Vietnam
- September 17, 2015 Dengue fever hits 10,000 in Taiwan
- June 15, 2016 Rise in food poisoning cases in Vietnam
- July 23, 2015 Raw oysters linked to norovirus outbreak, Taiwan
- January 15, 2015 source of food poisoning in Thailand
- July 24, 2014 Outbreak of acute diarrhea in Vietnam