22 May 2019. Vietnam. The raw ground tuna Salmonella Newport outbreak has ended after sickening 15 people in 8 states, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). That tuna, produced at JK Fish in Vietnam, was imported by Jensen Tuna in Louisiana.
More Regional Alerts ...
- September 3, 2015 10 Deaths of Dengue confirmed in Taiwan
- March 10, 2015 Suspected of poisoning Thai Canned tuna
- September 27, 2016 Canned tuna from Thailand under scrutiny
- April 11, 2019 INFECTIOUS FORM OF AFRICAN SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED FOR FIRST TIME IN JAPAN, IN MEAT FROM CHINA
- April 11, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER “CHINA, VIET NAM AND CAMBODIA”
- May 31, 2019 HIGHLY PATHOGENIC AVIAN INFLUENZA
- November 2, 2016 Over 100 food poisoning case reported in Vietnam
- June 15, 2016 Rise in food poisoning cases in Vietnam
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- May 31, 2019 DOZENS OF BABIES AND TODDLERS GET URGENT IMMUNISATIONS AFTER MEASLES OUTBREAK
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities