RESURGENT SYPHILIS CASES IN THAILAND HIGHLIGHT NEED FOR PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATION :
24 May 2019. Thailand. Syphilis has become a serious public health concern in Thailand. An alarming rise in syphilis cases in the country underscores the need for a public health education campaign.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 RAWAI RAMPS UP FIGHT AGAINST DENGUE, CHIKUNGUNYA
- August 3, 2019 INFLUENZA H1N1 DEATH TOLL FURTHER RISES TO 81 IN MYANMAR
- July 23, 2019 H1N1 INFLUENZA DEATH TOLL ON THE RISE ACROSS MYANMAR
- July 18, 2019 DENGUE FEVER SPREADS ACROSS COUNTRY
- May 31, 2019 PHUKET MARKS THIRD-HIGHEST HAND, FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE INFECTION RATE IN THE COUNTRY
- July 10, 2019 DENGUE CONTROLS IMPLEMENTED IN YALA
- August 3, 2019 MOPH TACKLES DENGUE FEVER AFTER 62 DEATHS REPORTED
- July 23, 2019 MUTANT DRUG-RESISTANT PARASITES THREATEN GLOBAL PROGRESS AGAINST MALARIA
- August 3, 2019 VIETNAM HEALTH MINISTRY STEPS UP ANTI-DENGUE CAMPAIGN
- August 3, 2019 MEASLES ON THE RISE, WITH 17 CASES
- May 2, 2019 TUBERCULOSIS CASES CUT BY MORE THAN HALF IN A DECADE
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand