RESURGENT SYPHILIS CASES IN THAILAND HIGHLIGHT NEED FOR PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATION :
24 May 2019. Thailand. Syphilis has become a serious public health concern in Thailand. An alarming rise in syphilis cases in the country underscores the need for a public health education campaign.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 31, 2019 PHUKET MARKS THIRD-HIGHEST HAND, FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE INFECTION RATE IN THE COUNTRY
- May 2, 2019 TUBERCULOSIS CASES CUT BY MORE THAN HALF IN A DECADE
- May 21, 2019 BMA CONTINUES ANTI-MOSQUITO CAMPAIGN AFTER 1,550 BANGKOKIANS HIT BY DENGUE
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- May 21, 2019 MEASLES ON THE RISE IN HANOI
- May 31, 2019 UBON RATCHATHANI SETS UP DENGUE TASK FORCE
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- May 21, 2019 PREVENT DENGUE INFECTION : AYEYARWADY REGION
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- April 11, 2019 INFECTIOUS FORM OF AFRICAN SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED FOR FIRST TIME IN JAPAN, IN MEAT FROM CHINA
- May 31, 2019 CHINA’S GUANGXI REGION REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK