RESURGENT SYPHILIS CASES IN THAILAND HIGHLIGHT NEED FOR PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATION :
24 May 2019. Thailand. Syphilis has become a serious public health concern in Thailand. An alarming rise in syphilis cases in the country underscores the need for a public health education campaign.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 RAWAI RAMPS UP FIGHT AGAINST DENGUE, CHIKUNGUNYA
- July 23, 2019 H1N1 INFLUENZA DEATH TOLL ON THE RISE ACROSS MYANMAR
- August 3, 2019 INFLUENZA H1N1 DEATH TOLL FURTHER RISES TO 81 IN MYANMAR
- May 31, 2019 PHUKET MARKS THIRD-HIGHEST HAND, FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE INFECTION RATE IN THE COUNTRY
- July 18, 2019 DENGUE FEVER SPREADS ACROSS COUNTRY
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: 2nd case of mystery virus detected in Bangkok
- February 1, 2020 Thailand: Reports 6 more cases of Corona Virus. Bringing Tally to 14
- October 26, 2019 THAILAND: FINE DUST LEVELS RISING AGAIN IN BANGKOK
- July 23, 2019 MUTANT DRUG-RESISTANT PARASITES THREATEN GLOBAL PROGRESS AGAINST MALARIA
- August 3, 2019 MOPH TACKLES DENGUE FEVER AFTER 62 DEATHS REPORTED
- July 10, 2019 DENGUE CONTROLS IMPLEMENTED IN YALA
- August 3, 2019 VIETNAM HEALTH MINISTRY STEPS UP ANTI-DENGUE CAMPAIGN