RISKY EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS VARIANTS FOUND IN SOUTH CHINA NASOPHARYNGEAL CANCER CASES
17 June 2019. China: Investigators have started to tease out specific genetic variants in the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) that pose the greatest nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC) risk for individuals from southern China.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 HONG KONG: SCABIES OUTBREAK REPORTED AT TUEN MUN ELDERLY HOME
- June 26, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN GUIZHOU PROVINCE
- February 1, 2020 Africa: Corona Virus hits Africa as student who arrived from China tests positive in Ivory Coast.
- April 24, 2020 China: china’s asymptomatic cases increase to over 980 with 27 new infections
- May 21, 2019 RAT HEPATITIS E: HONG KONG OFFICIALS INVESTIGATE 3 CASES
- July 18, 2019 CHINA IS MALARIA FREE ! INDIA NEED 10 YEARS TO ACHIEVE THE SAME
- January 19, 2015 reports two H7N9 cases, one recovers, China
- March 2, 2020 Hong Kong: Confirmed COVID-19 cases increase to 69
- June 26, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER – CHINA: HONG KONG, SLAUGHTERHOUSE, 2ND CASE
- July 10, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASE IN QINGHAI
- June 26, 2019 NOTABLE PROGRESS MADE TO ERADICATE MALARIA IN CHINA
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: NOVEL CORONAVIRUS, ANIMAL RESERVOIR SUGGESTED, RFI