ROVE BEETLES PLAGUE RESIDENTIAL QUARTERS
August 18 2019. Vietnam. Lately, rove beetles have returned to plague city dwellers in residential quarters and school condominiums and hospital, causing public concern.
More Regional Alerts ...
- February 1, 2020 Australia: Coronavirus: Government asks children who travelled to China to not return to school.
- July 10, 2019 DENGUE CONTROLS IMPLEMENTED IN YALA
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- February 1, 2020 India: Mumbai man quarantined after China trip for suspected novel coronavirus
- February 16, 2020 Hong Kong: Boy, 7, Infected with H9 Bird Flu While in China
- May 31, 2019 PHUKET MARKS THIRD-HIGHEST HAND, FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE INFECTION RATE IN THE COUNTRY
- July 10, 2019 DENGUE FEVER KILLS TWO AND DRIVES 2,163 PEOPLE TO HOSPITALS
- October 14, 2019 CHINA: TWO PEOPLE DIAGNOSED WITH PNEUMONIC PLAGUE IN CHINA
- October 27, 2014 Dead Brit tests negative for virus
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: Novel Corona Virus: China, Thailand (ex-China), Japan (ex- China), WHO
- August 22, 2019 CAN THO CULLS INFECTED CHICKEN FOR FEAR OF BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS
- July 18, 2019 VIETNAM DENGUE: HO CHI MINH CITY REPORTS BIG INCREASES IN CASES AS COUNTRY TOTAL TOPS 80K