24 January 2020. Singapore. Singapore health authorities announced on Thursday a visiting Chinese man has contracted pneumonia, likely caused by a new strain of coronavirus.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 18, 2020 JAPAN: CONFIRMS 1ST CASE OF CORONA VIRUS INFECTION FROM CHINA
- January 25, 2020 Australia: Health Authorities Quarantine Man Suspected of Carrying Corona virus
- January 20, 2020 Singapore: Novel Corona Virus (ex-China), Suspected
- January 25, 2020 Corona Virus: 60 cases, Two fatalities confirmed
- January 25, 2020 First U.S. Case Reported of Deadly Wuhan Virus
- January 25, 2020 China: Epidemic Situation of new coronavirus infection
- January 18, 2020 THAILAND: NEW VIRUS FOUND IN THAILAND AS SPRING FESTIVAL TRAVEL BEGINS
- March 13, 2020 Cambodia: Dozens isolated in virus case
- February 7, 2020 Italians: Poles quarantined after coming back from China
- July 11, 2020 Plague case confirmed in N China’s Inner Mongolia
- February 1, 2020 Sri Lanka: Confirms first case of Corona Virus: Health official
- January 10, 2020 SINGAPORE: MOH MONITORING CHINA PNEUMONIA OUTBREAK, WILL IMPLEMENT TEMPERATURE SCREENING AT CHANGI AIRPORT