SOUTH AFRICA RESUMES BEEF EXPORTS TO CHINA AFTER FOOT AND MOUTH OUTBREAK
30 July 2019. The ban on exports of products from cloven hoofed animals to China was officially lifted.
More Regional Alerts ...
- August 22, 2019 FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE: XINJIANG, SEROTYPE O, CATTLE, OIE
- May 31, 2019 PHUKET MARKS THIRD-HIGHEST HAND, FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE INFECTION RATE IN THE COUNTRY
- July 18, 2019 SUSPECTED NOROVIRUS OUTBREAK IN BEIJING SICKENS HUNDREDS
- July 18, 2019 CHINA REPORTS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN HUBEI PROVINCE
- June 26, 2019 SWINE FEVER IN ASIA LARGEST ANIMAL DISEASE OUTBREAK IN HISTORY
- July 18, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER, CHINA
- July 23, 2019 SEVERE FORM OF DENGUE STRIKES IN LAOS
- July 18, 2019 THAILAND’S HEALTH OFFICIALS WARN OVER OUTBREAK OF DENGUE FEVER
- August 3, 2019 VIETNAM REPORTS BIRD FLU OUTBREAKS IN 11 LOCALITIES
- July 18, 2019 EBOLA OUTBREAK REACHES MAJOR CITY IN CONGO, RENEWING CALLS FOR EMERGENCY ORDER
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- July 10, 2019 DENGUE FEVER KILLS TWO AND DRIVES 2,163 PEOPLE TO HOSPITALS