April 28, 2019. Thailand. The Disease Control Department Director-General, Dr. Suwannachai Wattanayingcharoenchai, says the man was bitten by a stray dog last November  but never sought an anti-rabies vaccination. The man developed fever and had difficulty swallowing before lab tests confirmed he had rabies.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 SVAY RIENG MAN SUCCUMBS TO RABIES AFTER BITTEN BY DOG
- May 24, 2016 Rabies-free zones in 2020, Thailand
- December 3, 2015 Rabies Eradication Goal Out of Reach, Cambodia
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand
- March 20, 2020 Thailand: Reports 60 new virus case, the highest surge to date
- April 24, 2020 Thailand: Rabies discovered in Khon Kaen province
- May 2, 2020 Thailand: Disease Control Dept warns of dengue fever outbreak
- April 24, 2020 China: china’s asymptomatic cases increase to over 980 with 27 new infections
- March 13, 2020 Hong Kong: Animal Dog Preliminary Serology Negative
- August 14, 2019 MOSQUITO HORROR DEATH AIR HOSTESS
- September 1, 2016 Big jump in number of Zika cases in Thailand
- February 15, 2016 Aiming to eradicate malaria over next decade, Thailand