April 28, 2019. Thailand. The Disease Control Department Director-General, Dr. Suwannachai Wattanayingcharoenchai, says the man was bitten by a stray dog last November  but never sought an anti-rabies vaccination. The man developed fever and had difficulty swallowing before lab tests confirmed he had rabies.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 SVAY RIENG MAN SUCCUMBS TO RABIES AFTER BITTEN BY DOG
- May 24, 2016 Rabies-free zones in 2020, Thailand
- December 3, 2015 Rabies Eradication Goal Out of Reach, Cambodia
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand
- August 14, 2019 MOSQUITO HORROR DEATH AIR HOSTESS
- June 26, 2019 MEDICAL TEAM SENT TO PROBE CHIKUNGUNYA OUTBREAK
- September 10, 2019 THAILAND: REPORTS TWO DOZEN STREPTOCOCCUS SUIS DEATHS TO DATE
- January 18, 2020 JAPAN: CONFIRMS 1ST CASE OF CORONA VIRUS INFECTION FROM CHINA
- October 5, 2016 49 killed by rabies in 2016, Vietnam
- September 1, 2016 Big jump in number of Zika cases in Thailand
- February 15, 2016 Aiming to eradicate malaria over next decade, Thailand
- March 11, 2015 Cambodia women death by Meningococcal disease, Thailand