April 28, 2019. Thailand. The Disease Control Department Director-General, Dr. Suwannachai Wattanayingcharoenchai, says the man was bitten by a stray dog last November  but never sought an anti-rabies vaccination. The man developed fever and had difficulty swallowing before lab tests confirmed he had rabies.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 SVAY RIENG MAN SUCCUMBS TO RABIES AFTER BITTEN BY DOG
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand
- May 24, 2016 Rabies-free zones in 2020, Thailand
- June 26, 2019 MEDICAL TEAM SENT TO PROBE CHIKUNGUNYA OUTBREAK
- December 3, 2015 Rabies Eradication Goal Out of Reach, Cambodia
- May 2, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADING IN HANOI’S DISTRICTS
- May 31, 2019 INSEIN GENERAL HOSPITAL TREATS 20 DOG BITES DAILY
- May 21, 2019 MINISTRY SPENDS ABOUT KS 14 BILLION TO PURCHASE RABIES VACCINES FOR THREE YEARS
- May 21, 2019 PLAGUE DEATHS: QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER COUPLE DIE OF BUBONIC PLAGUE
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- September 1, 2016 Big jump in number of Zika cases in Thailand
- February 15, 2016 Aiming to eradicate malaria over next decade, Thailand