Swine Fever Outbreak Affects Nearly All Vietnamese Provinces
25 June 2019. Hanoi, Vietnam: African swine fever outbreak in the southern Vietnamese
province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau has forced local authorities to cull over 2.5 million pigs.
More Regional Alerts ...
- August 14, 2019 VIETNAMESE SOUTHERN PROVINCE HIT BY BIRD FLU, OVER 10,000 CHICKENS CULLED
- June 26, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 2.5M PIGS TO HALT AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities
- September 10, 2019 VIETNAM: ALL VIETNAMESE LOCALITIES HIT BY AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- August 14, 2019 FLU SCAN – CIDRAP
- June 26, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN GUIZHOU PROVINCE
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- July 18, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS TO VIETNAM’S SOUTHERN TAY NINH PROVINCE
- September 10, 2019 VIETNAM: BIRD FLU HITS VIETNAMESE PROVINCE
- September 10, 2019 LAO P.D.R. : NO REPORTS OF SWINE FEVER AT STANDARD PIG FARMS
- July 23, 2019 GOVERNMENT SAYS PIGS MUST BE TESTED FOR AFRICAN SWINE FEVER BEFORE TRANSPORT