Swine Fever Outbreak Affects Nearly All Vietnamese Provinces
25 June 2019. Hanoi, Vietnam: African swine fever outbreak in the southern Vietnamese
province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau has forced local authorities to cull over 2.5 million pigs.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 2.5M PIGS TO HALT AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities
- June 26, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK IN GUIZHOU PROVINCE
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- June 26, 2019 SWINE FEVER IN ASIA LARGEST ANIMAL DISEASE OUTBREAK IN HISTORY
- May 2, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADING IN HANOI’S DISTRICTS
- June 26, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER – CHINA: HONG KONG, SLAUGHTERHOUSE, 2ND CASE
- June 26, 2019 LAOS REPORTS FIRST ASF OUTBREAK AS DISEASE SPREADS IN ASIA
- May 31, 2019 CHINA’S GUANGXI REGION REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- July 10, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASE IN QINGHAI
- May 21, 2019 SWINE FLU CASE PROMPTS CULL OF 6,000 PIGS IN SHEUNG SHUI