SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED IN MYANMAR FOR THE FIRST TIME
15 August 2019. Myanmar. The African swine fever virus has been detected for the first time in Myanmar, the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation announced.
More Regional Alerts ...
- August 22, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER – MYANMAR (SHAN) DOMESTIC, FIRST REPORT, OIE
- August 31, 2019 LAO: AFRICAN SWINE FIVER – LAOS
- April 11, 2019 INFECTIOUS FORM OF AFRICAN SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED FOR FIRST TIME IN JAPAN, IN MEAT FROM CHINA
- October 14, 2019 LAOS : AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- October 14, 2019 MYANMAR: AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- August 31, 2019 THAILAND: AGRICULTURE MINISTER TO OUTLINE AFRICAN SWINE FEVER PREVENTION PLANS
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: 2nd case of mystery virus detected in Bangkok
- July 10, 2019 CHINA REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASE IN QINGHAI
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- August 3, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASES DETECTED IN NORNTHERN LAO PROVINCE
- August 13, 2019 CHINA CONFIRMS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER CASE IN HUBEI PROVINCE
- July 23, 2019 GOVERNMENT SAYS PIGS MUST BE TESTED FOR AFRICAN SWINE FEVER BEFORE TRANSPORT