14 May 2019. Sheung Shui, China. Pork supply from the Sheung Shui Slaughterhouse will be suspended for a week as authorities undertake large-scale culling and conduct cleaning and disinfection work after an imported animal was found infected with swine flu.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER – CHINA: HONG KONG, SLAUGHTERHOUSE, 2ND CASE
- July 10, 2019 SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK AFFECTS NEARLY ALL VIETNAMESE PROVINCES
- June 26, 2019 NOTABLE PROGRESS MADE TO ERADICATE MALARIA IN CHINA
- June 26, 2019 SWINE FEVER IN ASIA LARGEST ANIMAL DISEASE OUTBREAK IN HISTORY
- June 26, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 2.5M PIGS TO HALT AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- September 10, 2019 LAO P.D.R. : NO REPORTS OF SWINE FEVER AT STANDARD PIG FARMS
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities
- July 23, 2019 GOVERNMENT SAYS PIGS MUST BE TESTED FOR AFRICAN SWINE FEVER BEFORE TRANSPORT
- August 27, 2014 Case of Streptococcus suis infection under CHP
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- August 22, 2019 MORE THAN 800 PEOPLE TEST POSITIVE FOR HIV IN 2018