14 May 2019. Sheung Shui, China. Pork supply from the Sheung Shui Slaughterhouse will be suspended for a week as authorities undertake large-scale culling and conduct cleaning and disinfection work after an imported animal was found infected with swine flu.
More Regional Alerts ...
- May 21, 2019 VIETNAM CULLS 1.2M PIGS AS AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADS
- March 27, 2019 African swine fever spreads to 19 Vietnamese localities
- May 21, 2019 HONG KONG HEALTH AUTHORITIES FIND THREE NEW CASES OF RAT HEPATITIS E INFECTION IN HUMANS, INCLUDING IN ELDERLY MAN WHO DIED OF UNSPECIFIED ILLNESS
- May 31, 2019 VIETNAM SWINE FEVER CULL SURGES, 1.7 MILLION PIGS DEAD
- April 11, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER “CHINA, VIET NAM AND CAMBODIA”
- May 31, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER
- March 27, 2019 Vietnam: Pork tapeworm outbreak affects hundreds of children in Bac Ninh
- August 27, 2014 Case of Streptococcus suis infection under CHP
- May 31, 2019 CHINA’S GUANGXI REGION REPORTS NEW AFRICAN SWINE FEVER OUTBREAK
- April 11, 2019 INFECTIOUS FORM OF AFRICAN SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED FOR FIRST TIME IN JAPAN, IN MEAT FROM CHINA
- January 9, 2015 Foot and Mouth Moves Across Country, China
- May 2, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADING IN HANOI’S DISTRICTS