17 January 2020. Thailand: Public Health Ministry announced that a second case of a mystery coronavirus believed to have come from China has appeared in Thailand.
More Regional Alerts ...
- February 1, 2020 Thailand: Reports 6 more cases of Corona Virus. Bringing Tally to 14
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: Novel Corona Virus: China, Thailand (ex-China), Japan (ex- China), WHO
- January 18, 2020 THAILAND: NOVEL CORONA VIRUS (EX-CHINA)
- August 22, 2019 SWINE FEVER VIRUS DETECTED IN MYANMAR FOR THE FIRST TIME
- February 7, 2020 Thailand: Six more infections detected
- January 20, 2020 China: Detects new case of H5N6 bird flu in Xinjiang region: ministry
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: DETECTS NEW CASE OF H5N6 BIRD FLU IN XINJIANG REGION
- January 25, 2020 Singapore confirms first case of new virus
- January 10, 2020 CHINA: MYSTERIOUS VIRUS OUTBREAK IN CHINA IS SPREADING RAPIDLY
- January 18, 2020 THAILAND: NEW VIRUS FOUND IN THAILAND AS SPRING FESTIVAL TRAVEL BEGINS
- January 10, 2020 CHINA: DOH ON ALERT OVER ‘MYSTERY’ DISEASE IN CHINA
- January 25, 2020 China: Corona Virus Claims Its Fourth Victim After Confirmed Cases Triple