Thailand: Fine dust levels rising again in Bangkok
11 October 2019. Thailand. Fine dust levels were deemed slightly unsafe in Bangkok’s Bang Kholaem and Bang Phlat districts due to stagnant air and heavy traffic, according to the Pollution Control Department.
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 20, 2020 Thailand: Smog persists in Bangkok
- June 26, 2019 MEDICAL TEAM SENT TO PROBE CHIKUNGUNYA OUTBREAK
- June 26, 2019 DENGUE FEVER CASES UP IN RATANAKKIRI
- January 10, 2020 HONG KONG: ACTIVATES ‘SERIOUS RESPONSE’ LEVEL AS ITS WUHAN FLU CASES RISE TO 15
- August 14, 2019 CHIKUNGUNYA AND ZIKA IN MYANMAR
- January 25, 2020 Bangkok Eighth Worst in the world for air quality
- May 2, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADING IN HANOI’S DISTRICTS
- September 10, 2019 THAILAND: REPORTS TWO DOZEN STREPTOCOCCUS SUIS DEATHS TO DATE
- January 10, 2020 THAILAND: PRISON SENDS 24 INMATES FOR TREATMENT
- August 3, 2019 INFLUENZA H1N1 DEATH TOLL FURTHER RISES TO 81 IN MYANMAR
- July 23, 2019 H1N1 INFLUENZA DEATH TOLL ON THE RISE ACROSS MYANMAR
- June 26, 2019 DENGUE OUTBREAK IN NAKHON RATCHASIMA