Thailand: Fine dust levels rising again in Bangkok
11 October 2019. Thailand. Fine dust levels were deemed slightly unsafe in Bangkok’s Bang Kholaem and Bang Phlat districts due to stagnant air and heavy traffic, according to the Pollution Control Department.
More Regional Alerts ...
- June 26, 2019 MEDICAL TEAM SENT TO PROBE CHIKUNGUNYA OUTBREAK
- June 26, 2019 DENGUE FEVER CASES UP IN RATANAKKIRI
- August 14, 2019 CHIKUNGUNYA AND ZIKA IN MYANMAR
- May 2, 2019 AFRICAN SWINE FEVER SPREADING IN HANOI’S DISTRICTS
- September 10, 2019 THAILAND: REPORTS TWO DOZEN STREPTOCOCCUS SUIS DEATHS TO DATE
- July 23, 2019 H1N1 INFLUENZA DEATH TOLL ON THE RISE ACROSS MYANMAR
- August 3, 2019 INFLUENZA H1N1 DEATH TOLL FURTHER RISES TO 81 IN MYANMAR
- May 31, 2019 RESURGENT SYPHILIS CASES IN THAILAND HIGHLIGHT NEED FOR PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATION
- August 14, 2019 MOSQUITO HORROR DEATH AIR HOSTESS
- June 26, 2019 DENGUE OUTBREAK IN NAKHON RATCHASIMA
- May 2, 2019 SURIN MAN FIRST TO DIE OF RABIES IN 2019
- March 27, 2019 PRO/MBDS> Influenza – Thailand