3 February 2020. Thailand. China’s coronavirus infection rate rises to over 17,000 and the death toll also increases, expats in Thailand are in fear due to a health minister’s comment that the country can’t stop the spread of the virus.https://www.emigrate.co.uk/news/20200203-28495_expats-desert-public-places-in-thailand-due-to-virus-fears-
More Regional Alerts ...
- January 25, 2020 China: Epidemic Situation of new coronavirus infection
- May 31, 2019 PHUKET MARKS THIRD-HIGHEST HAND, FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE INFECTION RATE IN THE COUNTRY
- February 1, 2020 China: Virus outbreak update: Toll rises to 82, measures fail to slow spread
- February 1, 2020 China: Death toll from coronavirus outbreak reaches 132
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: NOVEL CORONAVIRUS, ANIMAL RESERVOIR SUGGESTED, RFI
- February 1, 2020 Australia: Coronavirus: Government asks children who travelled to China to not return to school.
- February 21, 2020 Thailand: Records 1 new case of coronavirus
- February 21, 2020 Thailand reports new coronavirus case, to increase entry screening
- February 1, 2020 Thailand: Reports 6 more cases of Corona Virus. Bringing Tally to 14
- January 25, 2020 China: Corona Virus Claims Its Fourth Victim After Confirmed Cases Triple
- February 7, 2020 Thailand: Six more infections detected
- January 18, 2020 CHINA: NOVEL CORONA VIRUS FATALITY, JAPAN (EX-CHINA), ANTIPYRETIC USE